WANTED. DEAD OR ALIVE.

Fringe Jacket: Forever21 (sold out) // Bruce Springsteen Tank: H&M (old) // Pants: Tally Weijl // Ankle Boots: Donna Caroli...



Fringe Jacket: Forever21 (sold out) // Bruce Springsteen Tank: H&M (old) // Pants: Tally Weijl // Ankle Boots: Donna Carolina // Wool Hat: H&M // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte, New Yorker

Finally it's Spring and it's getting warmer and warmer and I will be able to wear my spring jackets again like this aaamazing fringe leather jacket I got from Forever21, I bought it in December and it's sold out already, thank god I got my hands on it. The quality is really good, it looks like it's crafted by hand with the details on the front. 

The hat was also a musthave, first I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not but I just couldn't resist (then I noticed it is 100% wool, which speaks for the 20€ price haha). 

The Bruce Springsteen Tank is pretty old already, it joined me on vacation in Croatia already. 
I'm also wearing my new ankle boots I got at the shop I work at. They are pretty expensive, but they are worth it because they are so comfy and made of really soft leather.

I just had to combine the hat to the jacket, because it adds some boho and western vibes. My mum already said, that I look like in a Wild West movie haha. I hope you like it as much as I like the look and wish you some awesome first spring days ♥

Love xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images