LET'S RIDE AND MAY YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE

Source: Tumblr Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I don't have a new outfit post this week. Unfortunately I got sick, so I cou...


Source: Tumblr


Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I don't have a new outfit post this week. Unfortunately I got sick, so I couldn't shoot a look for you. But at least I have an inspiration post for you with amazing pictures of biker stuff. I'm totally obsessed with biker things lately cause I'm constantly watching Sons Of Anarchy, the greatest tv show ever in my opinion. No other is more thrilling. This pictures are just perfect, they speak for pure freedom and how life should be lived. I couldn't think of anything better than just riding down a lonesome road on a Harley and feeling the wind blow through your hair.

Hope you feel better than me and will have a great easter ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images