SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND

Dress: Forever21 // Boots: Paul Green // Belt: Vintage // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte, C&A This beautiful dress is from Fo...




Dress: Forever21 // Boots: Paul Green // Belt: Vintage // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte, C&A

This beautiful dress is from Forever21, I wanted to get a dress finally again, because I didn't wear one in ages. There are so many pretty dresses on every shop at the moment. I was looking for a printed one that looks boho and can be worn together with some leggings and then I found this one :) I'm also a big fan of peasant blouses so this one is totally my style.
For a better fit I adjusted it with this amazing vintage belt I found in the attic, perfect right? I love big belt buckles so much.

And again I'm wearing my platform boots, they are soo comfy and look good with literally everything. Because it is still a little cold outside, I have to wear a top and some sheer leggings with the dress. I hope summer isn't that far away anymore, can't wait to wear my new shorts and my other summer clothes again...

Love xx







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images