TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT WE'RE GONNA RAISE THE DEAD

Jacket: Vintage, similar here // Shorts: Vintage // Top: Primark (old) // Boots: Nero Giardini // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte  ...




Jacket: Vintage, similar here // Shorts: Vintage // Top: Primark (old) // Boots: Nero Giardini // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte 

Since everyone is talking about Coachella at the moment, here is an outfit I would definately wear there. All those fringe clothes and boho stuff is just amazing and totally me. So this would be perfect for Coachella. Though I would wear it without tights and I dunno the jacket would be a little bit too warm to wear in California but whatever :P

 This amazing fringe jacket was a real bargain, I found it on my trip to Hamburg in winter, at an amazing vintage store called ''Pick & Weight'' (could have spend hours there). The jacket is leather and was such a bargain, I got it for around 30€. 

The shorts are also vintage, they're cut-off and high waisted and actually belong to my mum but they look so great.  To complete the outfit for a biker-like look, I chose to wear my beloved eagle tank I got at Primark two years ago. 

My boots are also one of my fave pieces in my wardrobe, they look worn out by now, because I wear them almost every day but in my opinion heavy boots look even better that way. 

For jewelry I'm wearing my new necklace and bracelet, those two pieces are soo beautiful and you can never have enough statement necklaces and bracelets like this. 

Have a great week and enjoy the amazing weather and get inspired by all those amazing Coachella looks. ♥

Love xx







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images