HONEY COME AND BE MY ENEMY

Suede Jacket: New Yorker // Floral Tank: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Fishnet Tights: Primark // Boots: Nero Giardini //...



Suede Jacket: New Yorker // Floral Tank: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Fishnet Tights: Primark // Boots: Nero Giardini // Pentagram Choker: Regal Rose // Pentant Necklace: Primark 

Today I wanted to show you a look with this gorgeous beige/grey suede jacket. It is such a cozy material and the color looks great with everything. But because I don't really like to combine light colors with light colors, I kept the rest of the outfit in black. I got the floral top from Forever21 last summer, really comfy and the pink roses are pretty cute. A perfect combo in my opinion, is to combine florals with fishnet-tights. So I went for some black ripped shorts, so I can wear some fishnets underneath. For jewelry I choose this amazing pentagram choker from Regal Rose I got some time ago, it looks really great with the floral print in the top and adds some edge to the look. 

Love xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images