DON'T DAMN ME WHEN I SPEAK A PIECE OF MIND

Faux Suede Aviator Jacket: Forever21 // Guns N Roses Tank: Forever21 (sold out) get it here // Pants: New Yorker // Platform B...




Faux Suede Aviator Jacket: Forever21 // Guns N Roses Tank: Forever21 (sold out) get it here // Pants: New Yorker // Platform Boots: Paul Green // Belt: C&A (old) similar here // Necklace: Bijou Brigitte (old) similar here // Rings: Claires, Bijou Brigitte, H&M 

This jacket was a christmas gift from my Grandma, I always wanted an aviator jacket but actually I don't really wear it that often, because it only looks good when I wear heels with it, otherwise it makes me look really small. These pants immediately caught my eye, I love leather pants and these are great for everyday, because they aren't that shiny and they are soo comfy. I bought this Guns N Roses Top last summer at Forever21, it's super soft and great for summer when it's hot with a nice bra or bikini underneath and great for winter too with a cardigan or blouse on top. Those amazing platform boots were a christmas gift from me to myself, I got them from the shop I work at when they were on sale and I loveee them, they are the most comfortable heels ever and they look great with everything. 

The whole outfit is kinda a mix of grunge and glam rock with the tight metallic pants + platforms combined with the oversized aviator jacket. I hope you all have a great week. ♥










You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images