WOULDN'T YOU LOVE SOMEBODY TO LOVE?

Fringe Leather Vest: Forever 21 (sold out) // Flared Pants: Forever 21 // Lace-Top: New Yorker // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes // ...




Fringe Leather Vest: Forever 21 (sold out) // Flared Pants: Forever 21 // Lace-Top: New Yorker // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes // Necklace: H&M

This week I can finally show you these aaamazing flared pants with it's gorgeous black and red print. I received it together with this perfect fringe leather vest and the colors and everything do perfectly match together. I couldn't show you the pants before because they were too loose and long so my granny changed them a bit by sewing it tighter around the knees and now they got the perfect bell bottom shape and I can walk around feeling like a hippie :D 

Also I was lucky to still get the vest, I saw it on Forever21 around christmas time but it was sold out, and two or three months later it was back in stock, I was so happy. 

The black lace top looks great with the pants I think, it's simple but not as boring as a basic tank. 
Flared pants also looks best with some heels so I choose my ankle boots from last week's outfit post. 

Oh and I heard that there is a flea market once every month in my town now. Definately have to go there and look for some treasures :)

Love xx







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images