Free Spirit

It's been a long time since you last heard from me on this blog, but now I'm back with a new look. I really wanna take more pro...



It's been a long time since you last heard from me on this blog, but now I'm back with a new look. I really wanna take more professional photos like these ones, I really enjoy shooting and I sure will be shooting in different locations soon. Talking about my outfit, I kept it pretty simple with some cropped blue jeans and not too much jewelry. But the white blouse with a lace up detailing which is from H&M and the suede booties with fringe on the side, both make the outfit much more interesting. The blouse is perfect for spring and summer because it's so flowy, a little bit sheer though but looks great with a nice bralet underneath, H&M offers super comfy and pretty bralets with a perfect fit. 
Hope you like this look and photos I really put much effort into it. 

Love xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LaceUp Blouse: H&M, similar
Cropped Jeans: Tally Weijl, similar
Ankle Boots: Deichmann, similar
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte, similar

























You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images