WITCHY WOMAN

High-Waist Jeans: Tally Weijl // Top: some Italian label, bought in some boutique in my town // Hat: H&M // Choker: Booho...



High-Waist Jeans: Tally Weijl // Top: some Italian label, bought in some boutique in my town // Hat: H&M // Choker: Boohoo // Shoes: Paul Green

Hello I'm back with a new look again. I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed Halloween, I did dress up as Captain Jack Sparrow because I love the movies and have the right clothes in my wardrobe, since those pirate clothes are pretty boho looking and that's my style right? Feel free to tell me about your costumes in the comments! :) 

Talking about the look I'm wearing in this post, I also went for an outfit that's kinda Halloween themed. It actually just needs one thing, just take a hat and you look like a witch. You can find hat's like mine, which H&M offers in different colors as well now, practically everywhere this season, because that Bohemian trend is really getting bigger and bigger, I hope it will stay like this forever. The red top with lace detail on the front that I'm wearing is from a boutique in my town but I really don't know what label it is, because all it says on the tag is 'Made in Italy'. It's a really soft and light material and the quality feels great, it actually stays in the right place with the elastic hem, which often just keeps slipping down on other tops. I thought it looks great with simple black high-waisted jeans and my lovely platform boots, which I can wear more often again now. For jewelry I choose this amazing choker with a black crystal stone from Boohoo, which is similar to the chokers from Regal Rose but a looot cheaper, it only was 2 € I think, such a bargain! 

Hope you like my 'Halloween Look' and make sure to tell me about your halloween costumes in the comments! ;)

Love and Peace xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images