Into the wild

Hello everybody! Today I went for a little hike through the forest, because I did plan to explore nature around my location more. ...



Hello everybody!

Today I went for a little hike through the forest, because I did plan to explore nature around my location more. Can't wait for spring and summer to finally arrive, so I can be outdoors more and satisfy my wanderlust. It was very cloudy all day, so the pictures got a very dark and spooky vibe to them which I love. I got inspired to edit the pictures like that, because I'm totally into horror movies, that take place in nature and in the woods. Actually I wanted to hike another path but it was closed. So I just wandered around the forest and took these photos. 

I hope you like the pictures in this post and had a nice day as well. 

Love xx






















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images