Party all night

Velvet Jumper: Vintage, similar here or here // Skinny Jeans: Tally Weijl // Platform Boots: Paul Green // Belt: H&M ...



Velvet Jumper: Vintage, similar here or here // Skinny Jeans: Tally Weijl // Platform Boots: Paul Green // Belt: H&M // Necklace: Ernstings Family // Bracelets: H&M, Tally Weijl 

Hello for the last time in the year of 2015, the year passed so fast and I'm actually glad that it is over in a few hours, because 2016 means a new year for this blog, new outfits and photos to post, new travel experiences and I will also finish my apprenticeship in retail and maybe start a new chapter in my life and get into professional photography. So make sure to follow this blog and my Instagram to keep updated and to see what 2016 brings for me. 

Coming to the last look of the year, which is of course my New Years Eve Outfit, I really found the perfect top for it. It is a black velvet jumper that I found at the local thrift store, really 80s and Disco-like and the awesome thing about it is the glittery pattern which sparkles in silver and purple just like a firework, so it is really perfect and made for New Years Eve. Because the jumper is already a real statement piece, I kept the rest of the outfit simple with some plain colored skinny jeans, my beloved platform boots and some silver jewelry and choose to wear all black to make the glitter on the jumper pop and to look like the sky tonight, black with sparkly fireworks everywhere. 

♥ Wish you all a happy new year and one awesome night. See you all in 2016. ♥

Love xx 





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images